Tuesday 19 June 2012

If I Were a Carpenter (S)


19th June 2012 – Jake I have smiled to many people for more than a billion times but when I first saw you, my heart took over and smiled for the first time.

REFLECTION FOR TODAY: My life can be like scrambled eggs! Try as I might, I can't put those eggs back together again, so I have to explore my alternatives. How? With HOW - Honesty, Openesss and Willingness. With HOW, my life is still scrambled, but now I can cope and accept that scrambled eggs are good too. HOW adds to my llife and makes it better, just as adding bacon and toast make scrambled eggs more satisfying.

May I realize that I can live with unsolved problems.

However the egg is prepared, it can be good!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night’s Zohar lesson discussed 4 things to do when dealing with others:
1.    Give people a SPACE to breath.
2.    LISTEN to what the other person has to say.
3.    RESPECT everyone WITHOUT JUDGING their external façade.
4.    Above all; make room in your heart to LOVE with no agenda.

·         Have genuine care for the other person; care and share with others.
·         Unconditional love for all; open our hearts.
·         If we are envious of anyone, we should pray the person get more of what we are envious of.  This way we too shall receive! Wish them more success.
Before we open our mouth we should ask ourselves “Is what I’m about to say going to increase space between us or reduce space?” Our aim is to reduce space; become ONE with All!  More space creates more darkness

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






If I were a carpenter
And you were a lady,
Would you marry me anyway?
Would you have my baby?


If a tinker were my trade
would you still find me,
Carrying the pots I made,
Following behind me.

Save my love through loneliness,
Save my love for sorrow,
I'm given you my onliness,
Come give your tomorrow.

If I worked my hands in wood,
Would you still love me?
Answer me babe, "Yes I would,
I'll put you above me."

If I were a miller
at a mill wheel grinding,
would you miss your color box,
and your soft shoe shining?

If I were a carpenter
and you were a lady,
Would you marry me anyway?
Would you have my baby?
Would you marry anyway?
Would you have my baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment