Monday 25 June 2012

100% Fulfillment

25th June 2012 – Jake – I’d rather be blind than not see you. I’d rather be deaf than not hear from you. I’d rather lose my voice than not say this to you, that I’d rather lose my heart than not love you.

There's a parable about a man who had such certainty in the Light that when his city was overtaken by a flood, he refused any help claiming the Light would save him. A friend came by in a boat to pick him up, but he wouldn't get in. "The Creator will save me" he assured him. A day later, a helicopter lowered a rope to rescue the drowning man. This was his last chance, but still the man insisted, "The Creator will save me." Eventually, he drowned.

When the man met his Creator, he screamed out in great pain, "Why didn't you save me?"

The Creator replied, "Who do you think sent you the boat and the helicopter?"

This story is meant to show us an important spiritual lesson: Certainty without action isn't enough.

We came into this world to be the creator of our own destiny. So getting in the boat, grabbing the ladder making the effort is ours to do. We're certainly never alone in our work, but it's our job to activate the process with our actions.

Let's take the time this week to do whatever work is necessary to start manifesting the Light. Focusing just on the physical will never bring us lasting happiness, and nor will relying solely on the spiritual. Both are needed to experience 100% fulfillment.

All the best,

Yehuda

72 Name of the Week

Hei Bet Mem

THOUGHT INTO ACTION

I am going to follow through on my plans and ideas.

As I concentrate on my goals, I imagine following through with them.

I reveal more Light the closer I get to their actualization and the Upper and Lower Worlds come together in unison.

No comments:

Post a Comment