Thursday 1 March 2012

The Power of Love!

28th February 2012 – Jake
Even though there may be times
It seems I'm far away
Never wonder where I am
Cause I am always by your side

We're heading for something
Somewhere I've never been
Sometimes I am frightened
But I'm ready to learn
Of the power of love

The sound of your heart beating
Made it clear
Suddenly the feeling that I can't go on
Is light years away

I hold on to your body
And feel each move you make
Your voice is warm and tender
A love that I could not forsake..Ish'llah


 

I have skipped past this song so many times, as I was wanting to hear our song “My Heart will go on”, instead.  On Tuesday, I was drawn to this song for no particular reason and decided to read the lyrics. Wow!
This is exactly how I was feeling (with Neytiri’s imminent visit, etc), especially the second stanza and it came into my awareness at the right time; The Power of Love!
This is a power I have never felt and am now experiencing it fully on my spiritual journey. However, I need to learn how to harness it, as I learnt on the day.  Expressing it openly can sometimes have unintended consequences.
Since my awakening I have also felt that no words should be left unsaid and no feelings denied.  But I need to be more circumspect on how I express them because others may not be ready to deal with it.
I have come to the conclusion that we humans exist in 3 realms:
1.    The physical –  how we perceive the world based on our 5 senses and is driven mainly by the mind & ego.
2.    The emotional – how we feel about the inner and outer world and is driven by the heart & ego.  Most human relationships exist at these 2 levels and is essentially based on mutual needs.
3.    The spiritual – based on unconditional, perfect love and it timeless, boundless and eternal. Very few people ever get here.
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?

1st March 2012 – Jake – To love is something I was afraid to do but there is something different about you. You made me do something I swore not to do. You made me fall in love with you..God willing!

138 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment