Monday 24 June 2013

HEAL THE WORLD

How is it possible that we have millions of the most brilliant doctors, psychiatrists, medicine men and women the world over, yet there remains so much pain and suffering?

Kabbalists teach that the root of all pain is our selfishness, and our lack of human dignity towards one another. This might initially seem like a lofty concept, but it is in fact quite practical. Think about it. If we all cared for others before ourselves, would there be starvation, hate crimes, and war?

By making an active choice to love unconditionally "to accept others as they are, respect everyone's right to their own path, and treat all people with dignity" we literally play a part in the removal of pain and suffering from the universe. What's more, we inspire others to do the same.

This is how change happens on a global scale. It all begins with you, and me.

This week is an especially powerful week for spiritual healing, and we can connect to its energy by transforming our selfish nature into one of greater love and sharing, becoming a beacon of Light.

The work we do to change ourselves is the work we do to heal the world.
 
72 Name of the Week

Shin Hey Mem
HEALING

I am not a victim. The path I take is up to me. I will be proactive and take control of my current situation. I am responsible for my own healing, and I can make it happen. I see whatever suffering I am going through in my life, and know that at this moment I am healing. With each breath, I am filled with the Light and restorative power of the Creator. As healing Light fills me, I focus on others in need of healing, sending them this Light, filling them with love and protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment