Wednesday 19 June 2013

AWAKENING BLESSINGS FROM THE CHAOS

 When times are really tough, it’s hard to see the Light.

But the kabbalists reveal that even in our darkest hours, there is a way to awaken blessings.

We must first know that the Creator is an endless force of sharing and love, and as such would never do anything to harm us. It is a spiritual law that there is never anything the universe sends us that isn’t in our own best interest. With this knowledge, we realize there is nothing that has ever happened, or could possibly happen in our lives that is “bad.” It might not make sense in the moment, but ultimately everything is either for our own protection, or growth.

We might be upset our car didn’t start and we were late for work, but in the bigger picture maybe the universe was protecting us from an accident. We cry over break-ups, but what if all that we learned from that relationship is paving the way to our soul mate?

Even truly tragic things occur to make us stronger, bring us closer to others, teach us lessons, or give us a greater appreciation for life itself.

The secret to awakening blessings from the chaos is to know that even what seems like chaos is actually a blessing.

We pass the test when we have certainty it’s for the best. It’s not easy, but try to remember in the middle of the storm that it is in fact creating greener pastures.
 
72 Name of the Week
Yud Resh Ayin
ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY

I have absolute certainty that what is right will happen, through proactive behavior. I take complete responsibility for my life and know that I am getting what I need right now. And as I continue to allow more Light and certainty into my life, I will get even more.

I see past doubts, and banish them from my realm. My conviction is strong. Absolute certainty in all areas of my life is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment