Friday 26 April 2013

CLARITY AND SHARING

CLARITY AND SHARING 

"Clarity is the perception of wisdom and the ability
to see the soul in action in the physical world."

-- Gary Zukav, Seat of the Soul 
 
What you share is not as important as why you share it.  For example, sharing with the intention to impress people with your generosity, intelligence, or good nature is not the same as sharing with the intention to support another with no strings attached, or sharing because sharing with love is healing and natural to us, or consciously sharing with love your presence with others.  Your intention for sharing determines the consequences of your sharing and your experiences of sharing.
Clarity allows you  to identify your intentions, distinguish among them, and to understand their effects.  When you share to change someone so that you will feel better about yourself or safe, you strive to manipulate and control.  You pursue external power.  This creates painful and destructive consequences.  When you share to contribute to Life without thought of self-benefit, or share from your heart without second agendas that benefit you first and others second, or share the compassion, wisdom, and love that you were born to share, your frequency increases, you shine brighter, and your choices contribute constructively to the collective consciousness.  
You are a micro of a macro. Your soul is a micro of the soul of humankind.  This is sometimes called the collective unconscious of humanity, but it is not that.  It is the soul of humanity.  You cannot change the macro without first changing the micro.  You cannot diminish exploitation in the macro while that same energy exists in you.  As you change the micro, you simultaneously change the macro of which you are part and to which you are intimately bound.  You create the world that you want to see, choice by choice, with the force of your own will applied in the only way that can produce permanent and constructive results - to the conscious and constructive transformation of yourself.  
This is the creation of authentic power.  The transformation that you create in yourself simultaneously contributes to the transformation of humanity.  Clarity enables you to make and understand these transformations in yourself and to contribute them to the world.  Ultimately, these are the contributions you were born to make.
Love,  
 
Gary 

NOTE FROM LINDA
MY BRILLIANT CLARITY
Linda FrancisOne of my most brilliant moments of clarity came when I made the choice not to please someone, and especially not to make myself wrong for doing something I thought would upset someone. I had newly arrived in Mt. Shasta, California, and I had found myself invited to climb to the summit of its 14,162 foot namesake with a group of women. My climbing partner arrived at the parking lot late and unprepared, and I knew she did not really intend to go. The other women had already started their climb and were out of sight. The snow on the mountain above me sparkled in the cold moonlight. I had never climbed to the summit of anything more than a hill.

I knew that I had a choice to make, and that I needed to make it quickly. Would I do it alone? My answer was Yes. So I turned to start up the trail, and the tormenting thoughts started coming, one by one. "I feel bad to leave her." "How could she do this to me?" "I don't how I can do this." "I'm not supposed to climb without a buddy." "I'm not good enough," and on and on. "I'm not in good enough shape." "I'm too old to do this."

They just kept coming into my mind, but as I continued to climb one step at a time, I became aware of them leaving one thought at a time, and I somehow knew they would not come back. I was watching my personality come up with the limited thoughts that had always stopped me from doing things that were not familiar, but that would stretch me spiritually.

Until then, I did not do unfamiliar things often. That day I learned a lot from making decision after decision, hour after hour, to continue climbing and not believe these limiting thoughts. This experience taught me about clarity and humbleness. My trust in the Universe was complete.

Very soon after this miraculous climb, I started creating the first retreat that Gary and I ever gave about authentic power. I again got to watch my personality put up all kinds of false barriers/limiting thoughts for why I could not do this. Sometimes I would get stuck in believing these thoughts for a while, but I always chose to move forward. The clarity and trust in the Universe that I felt on the mountain that day remained with me, and they are still my guides as I do the things that take courage to do in creating a life of appreciation and awe for myself and my follow humans and this loving and wise Universe.
Love,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment