Sunday 24 August 2014

Happy (S)



Dearest Neytiri,


Those two words “Dearest Neytiri” take me away to another time when we used to contact each other often.


Truth is nothing. What you believe to be true is everything. And the main thing that I used to believe was that I would be with you forever. Forever.  

The reason it has taken me so long to come to this point, is that I see that I have been a fool. I’ve spent these past 3 years fooling myself.


Every contact I’ve ever had with you has been a love contact. How could they have been anything else? I can see now that most of them were bad love contacts. Bad love contacts beg for love back. Good love contacts ask for nothing. This, I’m pleased to announce is one of my few good love contacts with you because there is nothing more for you to do. You’ve already done everything. I have enough of you (& your TMT) in my heart to last forever. 

So please don’t ever worry about me. I’m peachy. I really am. I have everything.

I now realise it is not up to me to save you; only you can do this for yourself (Like having a box of crackers: a moment on the lips; forever on the hips!). I am Powerless and I am Defenceless. I SEE only the light of innocence and sinlessness in us.

Further, I am blessed to be loved by someone as wonderful and impossibly beautiful as you. 


If I had one wish, it would be that your life brings you a taste of the happiness you have brought to me. That you can feel what it’s like to love.


We are ONE, so Be Happy! Be Peaceful! Be Free!  Have faith in Love & May the Force be with Us.


Your best friend forever,

Jake

 Somewhere beyond right and wrong
there is a garden...
I will meet you there.
I will meet you there...Ish'llah

P.S. - I Love You!





No comments:

Post a Comment