Tuesday 7 May 2013

THE ROAD TO A BETTER LIFE

Many of us first come to study Kabbalah or take up a spiritual path in hope that our life will become easier – and in the beginning, this is sometimes the case. Every week I receive countless emails from new students who tell me they have experienced an awakening due to their studies, and are seeing great changes within themselves and the way they perceive the world. 


Yet I receive nearly as many emails from students who, after a few months, find the initial infusion of energy they received has not only worn off, but the challenges are still there or new ones have emerged. 

This will happen to all of us at some point on the spiritual path, and it’s a sign of good things to come. 

Kabbalists teach the only way to attain more fulfillment in this world is to go through a process of earning it. When a person truly commits to removing their negativity, the universe will provide them more opportunities to do so. 

With this knowledge, the road we need travel to arrive at a better life for ourselves should be clear. It is the one with the obstacles that are heaven sent for us to overcome. For it is in these accomplishments that we reveal our blessings. 

When the universe hits you with a higher frequency of difficulty, understand it’s more than just a good sign. It’s the best thing that can happen. 

Kabbalah is not meant to make your life easier. It’s an opportunity to earn a life that is better

When the going gets rough never, ever forget – the greater the challenge, the greater the blessing.




72 Name of the Week

Hey Lamed Yud
SWEETENING JUDGMENT

I will spread love for no reason. I will resist my tendencies toward judgment. As I look back on negative words or deeds from my past, I replace them with love and compassion, sending positive forces out into the universe to replace the negative ones at play. I will look upon others with compassion, sweetening judgments as they come my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment