Friday 24 May 2013

Our Beautiful World… Pass It On

http://www.values.com/inspirational-stories-tv-spots/122-Annie-s-Song?utm_source=everyday_kindness&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2013-04

About This Video

The earth we all share is beautiful. It provides our food, the air we breathe and vast wonders to behold. It gives so much to each of us and requires only kindness in return. We hope you will be inspired as you take a visual tour of the earth while gliding on the melody of John Denver’s classic “Annie’s Song.” Our beautiful world… Pass It On.
Annie's_song_1Annie's_song_2Annie's_song_3Annie's_song_4

Video Transcript

[lyrics]
You fill up my senses,
like a night in a forest,
like the mountains in Spring time,
like a walk in the rain,
like a storm in the desert,
like a sleepy blue ocean,
you fill up my senses,
come feel me again.
Come let me love you,
let me give my life to you.
Let me drown in your laughter,
let my die in your arms.
Let me lay down beside you,
let me always be with you.
Come let me love you,
come love me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment