Saturday 28 April 2012

No Going Back

28th April 2012 – Jake – I never knew you until I did. And when I finally did, you were like someone I’ve known for a very long time. I then remembered, you are the one my heart has been talking about.
If I count how many times you’ve crossed my mind in my entire life, I’d be lying if I say it was too many. Cause you only crossed my mind once. Why? Cause you never left it! 



Wednesday night I did not sleep well.  I have since discovered, when I have a restless night it means I am getting cleansed of some negativity, a blockage is getting cleared and my Higher Power is communicating with me.  I get clarity.

I realised the last comment we made during our chat on Tuesday triggered the restless night and I “was told” that I needed to share the details of my discovery and recovery process and the exact nature of the changes that occurred on that faithful night of 19th July 2011.

I had not told Neytiri the details and I think this was a test to see if I still carried any shame around my past.  Whenever I am with Neytiri I feel intense love, joy and peace so had nothing to fear and was able to relate the details to her.

I heard Tolle say that spiritual relations are pure and totally present because there is no past.  Whatever needs to be said, is said in the moment so no “psychological time” is created. I believe our relationship is now evolving to this level.  So now whenever I ask her what’s she thinking about she just says it and vice versa.

In the past, Neytiri struggled to express her true feelings, as they created conflict.  Also, as co-dependent we tend to deny and/or supress our feelings. She has since come to the miraculous realisation that she has a right to her feelings! You go girl!  This is a sign that the feelings are pure.  When the feelings are pure there is nothing to fear.  But she also fears that the dream will become reality. Again is the feeling is pure there is nothing to fear. Have faith and be grateful.

So now she is freer with her feelings, albeit not totally open yet. However, progress it is and she said she cannot explain the feelings nor the intensity thereof that she has for me, for us. I can relate to this because these are the same feelings I was having back in August 2011. Also since my return from Africa, there has been an uptick in the Force.

The Prophecy- As this connection develops over time, you experience a love so deep, strong and complex, that you begin to doubt that you have ever truly loved anyone prior.

She says she still has a long way to go. I told her not to focus on how far she may have to go but rather how far she has already come.

I was also reminded I need to surrender in relation to Mo’at.  Just accept her as she is.  Neytiri needs to do the same with her daughter.  However the ego and/or the pain body are so strong and need to protect their survival.  We have to be ever vigilant not to slip.  Baby steps will get us there.

The pain body cannot function in the present and the light.  Consciousness will neutralise it!

Neytiri blamed her daughter for her trigger. I am reminded of a morning affirmation : No matter how much we may protest, we are responsible for what happens in our life!

The analogy that came to me was, someone running a red light and crashing into me.  It is easy to blame the other party.  But think about it this way: A green light does not mean go; it means proceed with caution! Rather than blame the other party, take responsibility and admit I was not present.  Whenever I am present there is no problem because I would have avoided  the crash.  I take personal responsibility for all the red light runners in my life. TOUCH; PAUSE; ENGAGE! Be present!

Wayne Dyer suggests we choose one day of the week, to start with, where we practice unconditional, perfect love towards all, including whilst sleeping for 24 hours. I suggested to Neytiri we do this starting Monday(?).  

There's no going back now!

Every Step Is Forward

There are times when we feel that we are spinning our wheels in the mud in terms of our spiritual progress. This can be especially true following a period of major growth in which we feel as if we’ve gained a lot of ground. In fact, this is the way growth goes—periods of intense forward movement give way to periods of what seems like stagnation. In those moments when we feel discouraged, it’s helpful to remember that we don’t ever really go backward. It may be that we are at a standstill because there is a new obstacle in our paths, or a new layer to get through, but the hard work we have done cannot be undone.

Every step on the path is meaningful, and even one that seems to take us backward is a forward step in the sense that it is what we must do to move to the next level. In addition, an intense growth spurt requires that we rest for a time in order to fully integrate the new energies that have been liberated by our hard work. When we feel we are not making progress, we can encourage ourselves to take a moment to rest. We can meditate more, feed ourselves well, and get extra sleep. Before we know it, we will be spurred on to work toward the next level of our development, and this rest will make sense then as something we needed in order to continue.

Once the sun rises, it doesn’t go backward but instead follows its path in one direction. It may appear to stand still for a moment in time, or to move more slowly at some point or another, but really it is steadily moving forward on its path. We are the same way, and once we have moved through something we can never really go back. We may be resting or revisiting issues that seem old, and it’s natural to feel stuck, but in truth we are always taking the next important step forward on our path.

For more information visit dailyom.com


SATURDAY, MARCH 24
COMPLETE YOUR TASKS
• Remember the past to avoid repeating mistakes
• Before acting – ask for the Light to guide you
• Decrease ego by remembering we are just a channel for Light
• Empathize with others
• Avoid conflict

It's time to break the "me, me, me" syndrome


Meditate on the letters.As I look into my soul, I can feel the sore places where I have been wounded by my ego: worry over what people think about me, needing to be right, angry when things don't go my way. As I let it go and reach for Light on a higher plane, those places in my soul open up. I am free, my ego diminishes and I concentrate on what is really important: love.

No comments:

Post a Comment