Wednesday 18 April 2012

Let Love Love You!…

18th April 2012 – Jake – On this auspicious day I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.  I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way..Ish’llah


Aphrodite, calling me
With a shell from the sea
I can hear the sound of love’s symphony
Blow through my soul.

And the tree that I am
Sheds leaves as I stand
Naked, bare
Defenceless to her love and care.

I lay down my guard
I lay down my scars and my past
So I can be fully held in love’s arms.

Dear Aphrodite, Venus, dear Love
The love that is deep within all of us
The love that I am
That I’ve always been
A boundless ocean, a fathomless sea
Waves of love flow through me
The rhythm of infinity.

And I am re-born to myself, cleansed and whole
Shed of skins, of layers old
Rising to shine like a star in the sky
A phoenix, with you dear love, eternal inside.

Love’s Way
The Call Home
The Tide of Remembrance
The Dance of the One.

Let love love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment