Sunday 29 April 2012

AAAH Meditation


AAAH Meditation

Morning Affirmations


<·         I know in each moment I am FREE to decide.

<·      No matter how much I protest, I am totally RESPONSIBLE for everything that happens to me in my life.

<·        My past is nothing more than the trail I have left behind. What drives my life today is the energy I generate in each of my PRESENT moments.

<·     I rid myself of my doubts by remembering that there is a valid REASON for everything that happens.

<·       I realise that I am always free to LET GO and observe my life.

<·      The more I listen the more profound the SILENCE becomes.

<·        I know that my HIGHER SELF is always ready to lift me up beyond the world I experience with my senses.

<·      I know that I can connect my mind with the DIVINE MIND and guarantee myself PEACE in any moment.

<·       I know I am strengthened as I seek to make TRUTH my personal reality.

<·        I know that the very essence of my BEING and the way of transforming my life is LOVE.

<·       My JUDGEMENTS prevent me from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.

<·        I know that I am already WHOLE and I need not chase after anything in order to be complete.

<·        I am aware that I do not need to dominate anyone in order to be SPIRITUALLY AWAKE.

<·         I will work this day at my PUREST INTENTIONS for the HIGHEST GOOD of all.

<·         I will radiate my scared self outward for the COLLECTIVE GOOD of all.

<·         AAAH is the scared sound of CREATION and MANIFESTATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment