Monday 7 October 2013

Growth

Growth


"It's never too late to be what you might have been." George Eliot

I was sitting recently with a friend who was very depressed because he felt that he had achieved nothing in his life.He kept pointing out the wonderful things that I had achieved and what I was continuing to do with my life, like writing this book. Then I gently pointed out to him that he was at least twenty years younger than me and, oh yes, he had done some wonderful things already in his life.He was allowing himself to become depressed because he was forgetting the future; tomorrow is another day. Optimism is based upon having a positive view, not only for today, but also for tomorrow. We both sat and thought about what he truly had achieved in his life, and we also envisioned for his future. He left with a smile on his face.
 

My Say Yes to Your Spirit is based upon a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment